Coffey Strong Bingo!
Coffey Strong Fundraiser
Come enjoy a game of bingo that will be hosted by Coffey Strong!
$20 in advance / $25 at the door (CASH ONLY PLEASE)
First come first serve. Doors open at 6:45.
Admission includes 24 chances to win prizes and a FREE dauber!
Beer & Wine for Sale (proceeds benefit Coffey Strong)
Limited food menu available. (20% of proceeds benefit Coffey Strong)
This is a community and family friendly event with fun, food, beverage, prizes and drawings!
Get tickets today! Reserve Your Seat on Eventbrite!
Why and Where the Money Goes
Coffey Strong is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization formed out of the necessity to bring our community of Coffey Park closer together after thousands of our residents either lost their homes or suffered losses as a result of the Tubbs fire in October of 2017.
As our neighborhood rebuilds, we strive to fill many needs. From supplemental financial aid for certain projects that may slip through the cracks to social gatherings and informational workshops, your money will go towards something deemed important by us; the residents of Coffey Park. We make friendship and community wellness a priority.
Here are some of the goals we have as an organization:
- In partnership with the City of Santa Rosa and the Santa Rosa Parks Foundation, restore and rebuild Coffey Neighborhood Park for our children.
- Restore landscaping at the entrance to Coffey Park and other common areas.
- Replace the damaged and unsightly “Hopper Wall” that lines highly-traveled Hopper Ave.
- Fund a “Welcome Wagon” program to welcome back residents to Coffey Park
- Work together with neighbors to be better prepared for emergencies and to keep our neighborhood safe
- Host events, informational meetings and workshops on topics that help homeowners with rebuilding and build a stronger community
- Keep our website, newsletter and information systems up to date
We look forward to seeing you at this event! Let’s have FUN and rebuild our community even better than it was before!